Cosmetics Clinic at Vale Healthcare: Abdominoplasty
An abdominoplasty (also known as a tummy tuck) is a procedure performed to make the abdomen more firm. Vale Healthcare is pleased to make this procedure available at Vale Hospital located in Hensol, near Cardiff, South Wales.
The surgery involves the removal of excess skin and fat from the middle and lower abdomen in order to tighten the muscle and fascia of the abdominal wall.
Surgery is usually sought by patients with loose tissues after pregnancy / individuals with sagging after major weight loss.
Abdominoplasty: Combination Procedures
Abdominoplasty can be performed both as a stand-alone procedure, and in combination with additional procedures:
- Extended abdominoplasty: A complete abdominoplasty plus a lateral thigh lift.
- High Lateral Tension Tummy Tuck: (Advanced technique Tummy Tuck). In addition to vertical-line tightening, muscles are also tightened horizontally.
- Circumferential abdominoplasty: Extended abdominoplasty plus a buttock lift. Operation is also called a Belt Lipectomy / Body Lift.
- Combination procedures: Abdominoplasty can be combined with liposuction contouring, breast reduction, breast lift, or occasionally hysterectomy, depending on the reason for the hysterectomy.
Contact us for more information regarding the Abdominoplasty procedure, and to book an appointment with one of our consultant surgeons
Tel: 029 2000 8960 / Make an enquiry here
Other Cosmetic procedures available at Vale Healthcare's Cosmetics Clinic:
- Breast lift
- Breast augmentation / enhancement
- Breast Reduction
- Brow Lift
- Eye-lid Surgery
- Nose re-shaping
- Prominent ear correction
- Restylane facial fillers
- Injectable cosmetic treatments
- Non-surgical treatments for men
All of our services are delieverd by some of Wales and the UK's premier cosmetic surgery consultants in Cardiff on behalf of Wales' foremost private clinic for cosmetic surgery, plastic surgery and non-surgical cosmetic procedures.