Latest TweetsLoading Tweets...
Relocation of Physiotherapy services
From 1st March 2013, our therapy services currently located within the Vale Resort & Spa will be relocating to The Vale Hospital, Hensol.Find out more…
98.85% of patients would recommend Vale Healthcare to family or friends…
The results are in! We truly value our patient feedback, and strive to continue to improve the services that we deliver.
We ask each of our patients to complete a satisfaction survey - our patient feedback survey results for 2012 are in…Patient Satisfaction Results 2012
Vale Healthcare launches The South Wales Spinal Centre
Home to five expert spinal surgeons, offering both orthopaedic and neurosurgery - The South Wales Spinal Centre celebrates it's launch in December 2012.Find out more…
Launching a Rapid Access One Stop Rectal Bleed Clinic
Rectal bleeding is a very common condition, but it is crucial it is checked out to ensure there isn't a more serious underlying problem. We offer same day consultation and investigations at the Rapid Access One Stop Rectal Bleed ClinicMore information…
Cosmetic Surgery - Cardiff, and The Vale of Glamorgan, South Wales
Vale Healthcare provides safe and local private cosmetic surgery services from The Vale Hospital, and Cardiff Bay Clinic - serving Cardiff, the Vale of Glamorgan, Gwent and the whole of South Wales and the South West.
With many years of experience Vale Healthcare is proud to deliver the highest standards of care across a full range of cosmetic surgery treatments in modern and comfortable clinics in Cardiff and the Vale of Glamorgan and in the most modern private hospital in South Wales - The Vale Hospital. Our private cosmetic surgery treatments include:
- Breast surgery: including Breast enhancement / breast enlargement surgery (Augmentation Mammoplasty), Breast Reduction surgery (Reduction Mammoplasty), and Breast Lift Surgery (Mastopexy)
- Facial Surgery: including Face Lift (Rhytidectomy), Nose Reshaping (Rhinoplasty), protruding Ear Surgery (ear pinning / otoplasty), Brow Lift and Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Body shaping Surgery: including Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty) and Liposuction
- Varicose Vein treatment: find out more…
The information below about our cosmetic surgery procedures is intended to be a brief guide to the types of private cosmetic treatments undertaken in our cosmetic and plastic surgery clinics and should be used to complement your consultation with one of our specialist plastic surgeons. All our treatments are undertaken by UK based cosmetic surgery specialists.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us at our Cardiff and Vale of Glamorgan Cosmetic Surgery Clinic.
Next Cosmetic Surgery open evening: See our events page - Including a free mini consultation with a plastic surgeon
Cosmetic Nurse service
If you are considering cosmetic surgery, but do not feel completely ready to meet with a consultant surgeon, or just have some questions you'd like to talk through - you may wish to meet with a cosmetic nurse.
We provide weekly cosmetic nurse consultation sessions, which are completely free of charge, and allow you to discuss any procedures that you may be interested in. The cosmetic nurse will take a medical history and talk with you about the risks and benefits of the procedure, along with some detail about the procedure itself and the next steps should you wish to take it any further.
If you then wish to go ahead with a procedure you would then require a full consultation with your consultant surgeon.
You can make a Cosmetic Nurse consultation booking by contacting the Vale Healthcare bookings office on 029 2000 8960.
It’s said that as we get older, the story of our lives starts to show on our face. Some people feel that a facelift would help them to have a firmer, fresher and rejuvenated appearance…
- Find out more about facelift cosmetic surgery…
- Enquire about a face lift consultation at our Vale of Glamorgan and Cardiff Cosmetic Surgery clinic here.
This procedure targets frown lines and lines across the forehead which are generally caused by muscle movement. It also raises the eyebrows slightly, and can reduce the appearance of hooded eyes…
- Find out more about browlift cosmetic surgery in the Vale of Glamorgan and Cardiff…
- Enquire about a brow lift consultation at our Vale Healthcare Cosmetics Clinic
Eyelid surgery is usually sought by people with drooping skin on upper eyelids and/or bags under their eyes…
- Find out more about eyelid cosmetic surgery in the Vale of Glamorgan and Cardiff
- Enquire about cosmetic surgery for the eyes at our Cosmetic Surgery clinic here.
There are a number of procedures within the scope of nose reshaping, It may be done for cosmetic reasons or to restore the shape of your nose after an injury…
- Find out more about rhinoplasty / nose re-shaping surgery at our Vale of Glamorgan and Cardiff private clinics…
- Enquire about cosmetic surgery for the nose at our Vale of Glamorgan and Cardiff Cosmetic Surgery clinic here.
The impact of protruding sticking out ears on the psychological well-being of both children and adults has long been noted. Otoplasty or pinnaplasty is an ear pinning surgery for prominent ears…
- Find out more about otoplasty / prominent ear correction surgery…
- Enquire about cosmetic surgery for the ear at our Vale of Glamorgan and Cardiff Cosmetic Surgery clinic here.
Tummy Tuck Surgery / Abdominoplasty
After pregnancy or substantial weight loss, many people find their abdominal muscles are weak and the skin in the tummy area has become looser. During the procedure the tummy muscles can be tightened and excess skin removed, leaving a firmer flatter abdomen. Tummy tucks can achieve excellent results…
- Find out more about Abdominoplasty / Tummy Tuck Surgery…
Enquire about a tummy tuck at our Vale of Glamorgan and Cardiff Cosmetic Surgery clinic here.
Fat removal procedure used in varying areas of the body including abdomen, thighs and buttocks, to the neck, backs of the arms and elsewhere.
- Find out more about Liposuction…
- Enquiry about Liposuction procedures at our Cardiff and Vale of Glamorgan Cosmetic Surgery clinic here.
A number of factors can cause women's breasts to lose their shape, such as weight loss, having children or simply due to natural ageing process. At Vale Healthcare, we carry out three different types of breast surgery: breast lift, breast enhancement / breast enlargement or augmentation and breast reduction…
Our breast lift treatment is often chosen by older women who feel that their breasts have suffered the inevitable effects of gravity and ageing, or by women who have breast-fed children or lost a lot of weight, and feel that their breasts are no longer as firm as they used to be…
- Find out more about breast lift cosmetic surgery in the Vale of Glamorgan and Cardiff…
- Enquire about a breast lift consultation at our Vale of Glamorgan and Cardiff Cosmetic Surgery clinic here.
Breast enlargement, breast enhancement or augmentation is chosen by women who feel their natural breasts are too small, or those whose breasts have decreased in size following childbirth and/or breastfeeding…
- Find out more about breast enhancement / breast enlargementand augmentation in the Vale of Glamorgan and Cardiff…
- Enquire about a breast enlargement consultation at our Vale of Glamorgan and Cardiff Cosmetic Surgery, South Wales, clinic here.
Our breast reduction is generally carried out for women who feel their breasts are too big. This may be simply a question of feeling self-conscious about breast size, or it may be that their breasts are causing other problems such as back or shoulder strain.
- Find out more about breast reduction cosmetic surgery in the Vale of Glamorgan and Cardiff, South Wales…
- Enquire about a breast reduction consultation at our Vale of Glamorgan and Cardiff Cosmetic Surgery clinic here.
All of our services are delieverd by some of Wales and the UK's premier cosmetic surgeons in Cardiff or Bristol on behalf of Wales' foremost private clinic for cosmetic surgery, plastic surgery and non-surgical cosmetic procedures.
See our locations: Cardiff Bay Clinic - Vale Hospital - Vale Clinic, Hensol - Show all South Wales locations
- The Vale Hospital
- Cardiff Bay Hospital
- Vale Clinic, Hensol
- Cowbridge & Western Vale Group Practice
- South Wales Spinal Centre
- South Wales Cancer Centre
- South Wales Shoulder Centre
- South Wales Bariatric Centre
- South Wales Foot and Ankle Centre
- South Wales Sports Medicine Centre
- South Wales Joint Replacement Centre