GP events & GP referrals
GP events and workshops
GP's can directly refer to The Vale Hospital / Cardiff Bay Clinic, or direct to a consultant.
Patients with private medical insurance will require a referral via the GP in order to gain authorisation from the insurance company.
Referrals can be made by the GP via, Telephone, letter or Fax.
Download Vale Healthcare's Generic Referral Form - can just be downloaded, printed, and sent in to Vale Healthcare with patient details.
IT System Referral Templates
Vale Healthcare has worked in association with the producers of Vision and EMIS practice software, in order to design a referral template that can be imported in to your practice system, and allow direct and immediate referral.
Please see below the template referrals and importing instructions, to allow you to import the templates easily in to your practice system.
- Download the INPS Vision Referral Template
- Download the INPS Vision Import Instructions guide Stage 1 (Stage 1 and 2 required)
- Download the INPS Vision Import Instructions guide Stage 2 (Stage 1 and 2 required)
- Download the INPS / Vale Healthcare validation letter
More resources for GPs and Practice Managers…
GP information homepage including information on…
- Vale Healthcare Visits to your GP practice
- Download the most up to date Consultant Directory
- GP 'Lunch & Learn' sessions