The Vale Clinic, Hensol
Changes to Vale Healthcare's therapy services - March 2013
From 1st March 2013, our therapy services currently located within the Vale Resort & Spa will be relocating to The Vale Hospital, Hensol.
The relocation of therapy service will have the following benefits:
- Patients requiring post-operative physiotherapy have the option to receive this service in same location as they underwent surgery
- Physiotherapists have immediate access to consultants and other health professionals, allowing them to discuss diagnosis and appropriate treatment plans if required
- Patients have access to designated parking facilities and disability assistance.
- Patients have access to designated rehabilitation gym facilities and equipment.
Although the core provision of physiotherapy will be based across three sites (the Cardiff Bay Clinic, the Vale Hospital and Cowbridge and Western Vale Group Practice), we will retain our relationship with the Vale Resort and continue to have access to the indoor pool and gym facilities to support your treatment and rehabilitation.
Below is an illustration of the location of therapists.
The Vale Hospital (outpatient therapy services)
- Tim Atter - Senior Physiotherapist
- Jon Baldwin - Senior Physiotherapist
- Cath Hext - Senior Physiotherapist (Outpatient Team Lead)
- Andrew Massocchi - Senior Physiotherapist
- Nikki Phillips - Senior Physiotherapist
- Gary Trainer - Osteopathy
Cardiff Bay Clinic (outpatient therapy services)
- Adrian Brown - Senior Physiotherapist
- Rachel Disley - Senior Physiotherapist
- Donna Powell - Senior Physiotherapist
- Nick Barton - Senior Physiotherapist
The Vale Hospital (inpatient physiotherapy service)
- Liz Atter - Senior Physiotherapist
- Sheila Jagger - Senior Physiotherapist
- Claire Morgan - Senior Physiotherapist (Inpatient Team Lead)
- Nicky Munroe - Senior Physiotherapist
Tel: 029 2083 6723
Make an enquiry online