Latest TweetsLoading Tweets...
Relocation of Physiotherapy services
From 1st March 2013, our therapy services currently located within the Vale Resort & Spa will be relocating to The Vale Hospital, Hensol.Find out more…
98.85% of patients would recommend Vale Healthcare to family or friends…
The results are in! We truly value our patient feedback, and strive to continue to improve the services that we deliver.
We ask each of our patients to complete a satisfaction survey - our patient feedback survey results for 2012 are in…Patient Satisfaction Results 2012
Vale Healthcare launches The South Wales Spinal Centre
Home to five expert spinal surgeons, offering both orthopaedic and neurosurgery - The South Wales Spinal Centre celebrates it's launch in December 2012.Find out more…
Launching a Rapid Access One Stop Rectal Bleed Clinic
Rectal bleeding is a very common condition, but it is crucial it is checked out to ensure there isn't a more serious underlying problem. We offer same day consultation and investigations at the Rapid Access One Stop Rectal Bleed ClinicMore information…
The Vale Clinic, Hensol
Changes to Vale Healthcare's therapy services - March 2013
From 1st March 2013, our therapy services currently located within the Vale Resort & Spa will be relocating to The Vale Hospital, Hensol.
The relocation of therapy service will have the following benefits:
- Patients requiring post-operative physiotherapy have the option to receive this service in same location as they underwent surgery
- Physiotherapists have immediate access to consultants and other health professionals, allowing them to discuss diagnosis and appropriate treatment plans if required
- Patients have access to designated parking facilities and disability assistance.
- Patients have access to designated rehabilitation gym facilities and equipment.
Although the core provision of physiotherapy will be based across three sites (the Cardiff Bay Clinic, the Vale Hospital and Cowbridge and Western Vale Group Practice), we will retain our relationship with the Vale Resort and continue to have access to the indoor pool and gym facilities to support your treatment and rehabilitation.
Below is an illustration of the location of therapists.
The Vale Hospital (outpatient therapy services)
- Tim Atter - Senior Physiotherapist
- Jon Baldwin - Senior Physiotherapist
- Cath Hext - Senior Physiotherapist (Outpatient Team Lead)
- Andrew Massocchi - Senior Physiotherapist
- Nikki Phillips - Senior Physiotherapist
- Gary Trainer - Osteopathy
Cardiff Bay Clinic (outpatient therapy services)
- Adrian Brown - Senior Physiotherapist
- Rachel Disley - Senior Physiotherapist
- Donna Powell - Senior Physiotherapist
- Nick Barton - Senior Physiotherapist
The Vale Hospital (inpatient physiotherapy service)
- Liz Atter - Senior Physiotherapist
- Sheila Jagger - Senior Physiotherapist
- Claire Morgan - Senior Physiotherapist (Inpatient Team Lead)
- Nicky Munroe - Senior Physiotherapist
Tel: 029 2083 6723
Make an enquiry online
- The Vale Hospital
- Cardiff Bay Hospital
- Vale Clinic, Hensol
- Cowbridge & Western Vale Group Practice
- South Wales Spinal Centre
- South Wales Cancer Centre
- South Wales Shoulder Centre
- South Wales Bariatric Centre
- South Wales Foot and Ankle Centre
- South Wales Sports Medicine Centre
- South Wales Joint Replacement Centre