Latest TweetsLoading Tweets...
Relocation of Physiotherapy services
From 1st March 2013, our therapy services currently located within the Vale Resort & Spa will be relocating to The Vale Hospital, Hensol.Find out more…
98.85% of patients would recommend Vale Healthcare to family or friends…
The results are in! We truly value our patient feedback, and strive to continue to improve the services that we deliver.
We ask each of our patients to complete a satisfaction survey - our patient feedback survey results for 2012 are in…Patient Satisfaction Results 2012
Vale Healthcare launches The South Wales Spinal Centre
Home to five expert spinal surgeons, offering both orthopaedic and neurosurgery - The South Wales Spinal Centre celebrates it's launch in December 2012.Find out more…
Launching a Rapid Access One Stop Rectal Bleed Clinic
Rectal bleeding is a very common condition, but it is crucial it is checked out to ensure there isn't a more serious underlying problem. We offer same day consultation and investigations at the Rapid Access One Stop Rectal Bleed ClinicMore information…
Vale Healthcare are pleased to run events for members of the public, enabling individuals to meet our specialist consultants, and receive information and guidance on procedures and treatments available at The Vale Hospital and Cardiff Bay Hospital.
Upcoming Cosmetic Surgery & Weight Loss Surgery Open Evenings:
- Cosmetic Surgery:
Wed 26 March 2014 - Mr Amar Ghauttara & Mr Richard Karoo
Tue 15 April 2014 - Mr Amar Ghauttara & Mr Dean Boyce
Tue 13th May 2014 - Mr Amar Ghauttara & Mr Dean Boyce
Covering all cosmetic surgery, including: Breast Augmentation, Breast Uplift, Breast Reduction, Facelifts, Nose Re-shaping, Otoplasty (ear pinning), Blepharoplasty (eye-lid surgery), Brow Lift, Non Surgical Treatments including injectable fillers.
If you are unable to attend our next events, our consultants also offer complimentary 1-1 advice sessions throughout the week. Contact Tracey on 01443 449287 to find out more.
- Weight Loss Surgery:
Next date TBC. Contact us to book a complimentary mini advice session with a Consultant Bariatric Surgeon.
Including Gastric Balloon, Gastric Band, and Gastric Sleeve treatments.
All events include the opportunity for a free mini consultation with a Consultant Surgeon. Book your place by calling 01443 449 287 or via email.
Vale Healthcare invites you to join us for our Cosmetic Surgery and Weight Loss Surgery Open Evenings, which take place at the Vale Hospital. Our stunning hospital is located in 3.4 acres of rural parkland, and boasts the best cosmetic surgeons in south Wales.
These events provide an opportunity to hear Consultant Surgeon's talk about the procedures available, and the kind of things to consider if you are thinking about cosmetic surgery (including Varicose Vein treatment) or weight loss surgery.
The evening will also give an exclusive opportunity to have a 10 minute complimentary mini advice session with one of the surgeons. This is an ideal opportunity if you are thinking about a procedure and would like to find out more.
RSVP: To book your place at one of our events, contact 01443 449 287 or email email@example.com. Please advise whether you would like to book in for a mini consultation.
Alternatively, use our online Make an Enquiry form to book your place at the event.
The Vale Hospital. Hensol Castle Park, Hensol, Vale of Glamorgan. CF72 8JX
- Women's Health & Cosmetics evening: 13th May 2009
- Women's Health evening: 18th March 2009
- Recruitment open evenings for The Vale Hospital: 20th and 27th January 2010
- Cosmetic Surgery Open evening: 19th October 2010
- Cosmetic Surgery Open evening: 18th January 2011
- Weight Loss Surgery Open evening: 24th March 2011
- Breast Surgery Open evening: 29th March 2011
- Weight Loss Surgery Open evening: 2nd June 2011
- Cosmetic Surgery Open evening: 13th June 2011
- Cosmetic Surgery Open evening: 12th September 2011
- Weight Loss Surgery Open evening: 15th September 2011
- Cosmetic Surgery Open evening: 18th October 2011
- Weight Loss Surgery Open evening: 24th November 2011
- Cosmetic Surgery Open evening: 28th November 2011
- Cosmetic Surgery Open evening: 10th January 2012
- Cosmetic Surgery Open evening: 7th February 2012
- Weight Loss Surgery Open evening: 16th February 2012
- Cosmetic Surgery Open evening: 17th April 2012
- Cosmetic Surgery Open evening: 15th May 2012
- Cosmetic Surgery Open evening: 12th June 2012
- Cosmetic Surgery Open evening: 17th July 2012
- Cosmetic Surgery Open evening: 7th August 2012
- Cosmetic Surgery Open evening: 18th September 2012
- Cosmetic Surgery Open evening: 16th Octover 2012
- Cosmetic Surgery Open evening: 27th November 2012
- Cosmetic Surgery Open evening: 19th February 2013
- Cosmetic Surgery Open evening: 5th March 2013
- Cosmetic Surgery Open evening: 19th March 2013
- Cosmetic Surgery Open Evening: 29th January 2014
- Cosmetic Surgery Open Evening:18th February 2014
- The Vale Hospital
- Cardiff Bay Hospital
- Vale Clinic, Hensol
- Cowbridge & Western Vale Group Practice
- South Wales Spinal Centre
- South Wales Cancer Centre
- South Wales Shoulder Centre
- South Wales Bariatric Centre
- South Wales Foot and Ankle Centre
- South Wales Sports Medicine Centre
- South Wales Joint Replacement Centre