Welcome to the Shoulder Clinic at Vale Healthcare
The Vale Healthcare Shoulder Clinic, based at both The Vale Hospital, and Cardiff Bay Clinic, provides shoulder specialist treatment for Cardiff, the Vale of Glamorgan, South Wales and the south of England.
The shoulder clinic and offers patients and healthcare professionals a complete and comprehensive service for the management of all shoulder problems. It provides a one stop centre for a multi-disciplinary approach to the treatment of patients suffering from shoulder pain.
The shoulder clinic is lead by surgeons who are fully trained in the latest minimal access and arthroscopic surgical techniques. Our shoulder consultants are recognised as major leaders at local, national and international level in these specialities.
Vale Healthcare provides patient focused care and excellence in treating all conditions of shoulder. We provide a complete service encompassing diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation. Arthroscopic, reconstructive and shoulder joint replacement surgery are all performed to the highest standards with regular audit and assessment of results and outcomes.
We are able to offer expert opinions on the following shoulder conditions:-
- Arthritis of the Shoulder
- Arthroscopic Shoulder Surgery
- Acromio clavicular joint arthritis and dislocation
- Dislocated Shoulder
- Fracture of the shoulder blade (scapula)
- Sports Injuries of the Shoulder
- Rotator Cuff Tears
- Shoulder Instability
- Shoulder Impingement (Bursitis, Tendonitis)
- Shoulder Joint Replacement
- Shoulder Joint Tear (Glenoid Labrum Tear)
Shoulder Clinic - what to do next
- Find our Shoulder Clinic - Cardiff Bay Clinic, South Wales
- Find our Shoulder Clinic - at The Vale Hospital
- Make an enquiry at the Shoulder Clinic, Cardiff
- Make an appointment at the Shoulder Clinic, Cardiff
- Visit the Vale Hospital website